Make an appointment
Bridal Dress Shopping at Karin Rom Bridal
With an exclusive appointment, you will receive a private styling and fitting session with Karin Rom. Karin will help you to find or design the gown that best represents your personality and wishes.
Tips before booking your appointment
Here are Karin's top tips on how to make your bridal fitting appointment as special and succesful as possible:
1. Decide on your budget – know how much you have to spend and be sure that our collection is matching your budget. The price range of buying our gowns is between €2.200 and €6.700. The majority is between €2.500 and €5.500.
We also have a limited selection of gowns available in our Sample Sale. The prices of the samples in sale start from €1.350.
A large part of the collection is also available for rent. The price of renting a wedding gown starts from €1.350.
2. Have your date set – although not always possible, ideally it’s best to have your wedding date set prior to starting your dress search. We recommend to start earliest one year before your wedding day.
3. Bring a maximum of 2 guests – it’s a good idea to have someone with you to provide feedback and we kindly ask you to have a maximum of two guests with you in the studio at any one time.
4. Come with an open mind – feel free to bring some pictures or screen shots of styles you like but be open to new possibilities. There might be other styles you haven’t thought of which could be recommended to you, one of which might end up being the perfect choice.
Secure An Exclusive Appointment
- Choose for a Fitting Appointment in our Amsterdam studio or a Virtual appointment.
- Select the desired date and time slot.
- Fill in your details. A confirmation will be sent to your email.