6 tips to enjoy a successful bridal dress shopping experience
- Do your market research before you book fitting appointments. It is important that the boutique or designer matches your style and is in your budget range. This preparation will save you a lot of energy.
- Very important is to work on the connection with the designer or stylist. As a Designer it is in my best interest to make you the most beautiful and happy Bride.
- Be open to try different things.
- Don’t be focused on things that can easily change in a dress. Like the length of the dress for example.
- Trust on your gut feeling. You know what is good for you, when you see it.
- Ask all the relevant questions. If your dress is ordered by your exact measurements or in a standard size. If there are additional costs for alterations. And how the planning looks like.